Sunday, February 22, 2009
Wii partyWhat do you get when you put a bunch of dorks together in the same room with a Wii?
Total awesomeness that's what!!
Since Stephen is going to be deploying in a few weeks I decided it would be a great idea to have our friends over for a Wii party as sort of a final send off.
I made the mistake of drinking liquir. Now I haven't had any hard booze since when Stephen and I were first dating and married. It's not that I'm a prude, I just don't have the time to drink. Although with a toddler and a baby it seems I could make the time. Damn...
Anyway.... so last night I had enough rum and Coke to last me the rest of my life.
I've actually never had rum. I was perfectly fine- or so I thought- until I felt like I was going to fall over.
I totally blame our friend Scott. He's been trying to get me drunk for MONTHS now- hahahaha.
k, enough of me trying to be witty and funny. Here are videos and photos of our awesomeness:
side note- after watching these videos I realize what a whiney bitch I am. God no wonder these guys hate me
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Another post that probably won't make me too popular.......but have I ever cared about being popular? Nope!
I'm not perfect- everyone "sins." EVERYone. I'm a good person and I don't like being judged for not believing. It's not fair.
But I've heard people (not mentioning any names, they know who they are) say "California is pissed- it's going to pay them millions in tax dollars..."
Ok that may be true... I think I view money oh sooo much differently than the average American. Yeah, I need it and like it- and think you should work for it and be grateful for what you have. Regardless of her reasoning these are still children and not their fault. I think we should be happy to help out someone in need.
Maybe I'm too idealistic. But balance is important.
Putting on a smile and watching your husband board a plane to go to place knowing he might not ever come back is harder than you'll know and I cannot believe I have to do it again. It's amost inhumane.
But as annoying as that can be a *father* does have rights.
Plus every Tuesday I play Call of Cthulu with friends and every Wednesday I play D&D with friends. That'll help tremendously. Looking foward to something helps.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I won't go into self pity mode and whine about how I used to have a tight ass that not even gay men could resist....
Instead I will say that I bought this work out dvd by that Biggest Loser trainer... Jillian something.
Holy shit! If this whore doesn't get me in shape nothing will! It's only a 20 minute work out, but damn do you work out! I've actually started to feel really good and more energetic. So much so in fact that I decided to work out twice yesterday.
Now I hate working out- while working out- but really who does? But there is something so completely satisfying about beads of sweat on your boobies.
I don't know why. I can't explain it. But there is indeed something victorious in work out boob sweat.
Friday, February 13, 2009
I win sucka!Clare at Another Day, Another Bottle... of milk just gave me this fancy awesome award:
Of course nothing comes for free, so here are the rules:
a)Post the award in a post or on the blog itself.
b) Nominate 10 other blogger with great attitudes or how you'd like to share your gratitude with.
c) Show a link to their post.
d) Let the winner know, duh!
e) Share your reason as to why you gave them their award in the first place.
So here are the
in no particular order:
1) Mer- through everything I've been through Mer has been there with a kind word and sound advice. She was one of the first bloggers I ever put on my blogroll and I don't think she'll ever come off. :)
2) Miss Ann Thrope- omg love this bitch! She tore my ass a new one for my blog being too boring and such at I Talk Too Much (which is a review blog no longer around, but damn it was the best one). I soon after added her to my blogroll and have been reading her ever since. Ok, that sounds odd... but really she's one of the best bloggers out there and despite what her haters say she's one of the sweetest people ever and super talented as well.
3) The Kept Woman- Seriously just go read her blog. She rules the toilet stools, hehe. I admit too I'm totally jealous of her body- I mean she is a MILF if ever there was one.
4) Avitable- fucking funny as fuck.
5) Celebrating Women- Again, one of the first blogs I put on my roll. Like Mer these 2 have been with me through well pretty much everything. I ruv them.
6) Why Are You Stalking Me?- Hilarious and bold. I've been reading her for a while now and I'm friggin addicted.
7) Katy!- the very name sends people running into porn shops and drinking... in a good way of course, hehe. She's my oldest Military Spouse friend and I'd still don't know what I'd do with out her. We spend a few years living across the street from each other (all the while blogging) and playing in each other's yard. After the Military moved us away from each other we still keep up via our blogs. She is one of THE nicest people ever. Always willing to listen and comfort.
8) Random and Odd- I started reading Kristine's blog because I wanted to do Stuff Portrait Fridays. After SPFs slowly dwindled I stuck around cause she's just a really good blogger and I like her.
9) True Wife Confessions- My nosey ass self friggin loves this blog!
10) The Juiciest Bite- One of the IT2M bitches she's friggin awesome. Very nice, talented, and one gutsy broad. Oh and a fellow Military Spouse. :) Love her!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Postidy postI have nothing to blog about.
I just thought maybe I should.
omg, I wonder why I have no readers....
Monday, February 09, 2009
VBlogI had to show you guys something so I decided to video a blog (in 2 parts):
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Buzz buzzSo a few good things come out of your husband deploying:
I'm SO not looking foward to the waiting and the worrying though. I've already spent my year scared of the door bell, and tearing up in the store because some sappy "I miss you" type love song comes on over the speaker.
But we've done it before, we can do it again. I almost wish it was next month so he can hurry up and leave so he can hurry up and come home.
Monday, February 02, 2009
Bad newsStephen got orders to deploy again.
Yeah... what else can I say?
OMG an adult conversation?!Last night we had friends over to watch the Super Bowl. We watched maybe like 30 minutes all together cause none of us gaming losers care about sports. Much.
I mean the guys kinda like football but they're not like other guys who need silence and actually watch the game.
Thank god- football is so fucking boring! Haha!
Anyway- so the kids had gone to bed and we were all bullshitting around in the kitchen.
You guys don't even know. I have been deprived of not only adult conversation but of female adult conversation for I don't know how long.
Our friend brought over his "friend" (a chick he should totally date but they won't) and we were just all over each other. Do you know how rare it is I meet another chick who has a smiliar parenting style as me and who also doesn't mind yapping about our sex toys in front of people too?
I crave a friend like that. I mean- one who lives close to me.
So last night we talked about pretty much EVERYthing. The highlights being:
Ahhh- adult female interaction. I'm so satisfied now- I need a cigarette.